The 2022 Bugatti Divo: A Luxury Hypercar Unlike Any Other
You’ve probably heard of the Bugatti Chiron, or maybe the Veyron before it, but have you heard of the Divo? If not, you’re not alone. The Divo was a one-off model made specifically to celebrate the marque’s 110th anniversary and only 40 were made. However, in 2022, Bugatti will be releasing another supercar, and this one will likely be more popular than the last. It’s called the Bugatti Divo, and it’s unlike any other supercar in existence.
Introduction: The Complete History of the Bugatti Divo
In 1922, Ettore Bugatti founded the luxury car company that would bear his name. He set out to create the most beautiful and exclusive cars in the world, and his namesake brand quickly became synonymous with luxury and performance. The Bugatti Divo is a new hypercar that was unveiled in 2018.
It is based on the Chiron, but it has been redesigned to be even lighter and more agile. The Divo has a top speed of 236 mph and can accelerate from 0-60 mph in just 2.4 seconds.
It is one of the fastest production cars in the world, next to its many competitors. The Divo is also one of the most expensive cars on the market, with a price tag of $5.8 million.
While technology has changed significantly since Ettore Bugatti set out to create luxury cars in France, many other things have stayed exactly the same. The appeal of a luxury vehicle remains just as strong today as it was when Ettore first founded his company. (Read also 2022 G900 ROCKET ).
People will always want exclusive, beautiful vehicles that are capable of breathtaking speeds and handle like a dream. If you’re interested in learning more about what makes up one of these rare vehicles, keep reading for all you need to know about one of our top-rated luxury cars.
The Complete History of The Bugatti Divo While The Supersport boasts a top speed of 236 mph, it is not considered a hypercar by most standards. As technology has advanced, more automakers have begun to produce high-end vehicles that can go even faster than their predecessors.
These ultra-high-performance cars are called hypercars and they generally sell for many millions of dollars. While much slower than something like The Supersport, these vehicles are still some of our favorite luxury cars on today’s market. (Read also 2022 Brabus G900 Rocket).
Bugatti Divo Hypercar Specs & Details
The new Bugatti Divo is a hypercar like no other. With a top speed of over 120 mph and a 0-60 time of just 2.4 seconds, it’s the fastest car in its class. (Read 2023 Mercedes AMG GT 63 S E).
But what sets the Divo apart from other luxury cars is its unique design. Inspired by the Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic, the Divo has a sleek, aerodynamic body that’s been optimized for performance. And with a starting price of $2.5 million, it’s sure to turn heads when it hits dealerships in 2022.
Like most high-end cars, it has a comfortable interior. The seats are made from racing leather and offer support in all of the right places. The steering wheel is thick and hand-stitched, with every control you could ever need to navigate a menu system on display at your fingertips. But what sets it apart from other luxury cars is its unique exterior. (Read SUZUKI Baleno GLX).
Inspired by a racing prototype from 1930, the Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic has been optimized for maximum speed. The body is aerodynamic and smooth, but not aerodynamically smooth.
It’s been designed to create suction in low-pressure airflows beneath it, thus generating extra downforce that keeps you in control at high speeds. It doesn’t have side mirrors; instead, cameras mounted on each door provide a live feed to two screens above your head that show what’s behind you in real-time.
Price & Value
The Bugatti Divo costs $5.8 million, making it one of the most expensive hypercars on the market. But for that price, you get a car unlike any other. The Divo is lighter and more agile than the Chiron, making it a perfect choice for those who want a luxury car that can handle a sports car.
With only 40 being made, the Divo is also one of the most exclusive cars on the market. And with its unique styling and performance, it’s sure to be a collector’s item in the future. If you’re looking for a luxury car that’s unlike any other, the Bugatti Divo is a perfect choice.
What are the Latest Updates & News on the Bugatti Divo?
In 2018, Bugatti unveiled the long-awaited successor to the Veyron, the Chiron. The Chiron was an impressive car, but it was missing one key ingredient: a successor to the Divo.
The Divo was a special edition of the Veyron that was built for handling and agility, and it quickly became one of the most sought-after cars on the market. (Read NISSAN PATHFINDER SL 4WD).
Well, it’s finally arrived. The new car is called Divo and unlike its predecessor, it is exactly what we expected when we first heard that Bugatti would be replacing its legendary super-car.
The new car has an upgraded 4L W16 engine that delivers 1,500 horsepower to all four wheels through a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission and permanent four-wheel drive system. This allows for 0-60 in just 2.4 seconds and an electronically limited top speed of 236 mph (380 km/h).
It can brake from 60-0 in under 30 meters while keeping you in your seat thanks to the well-tuned traction control system. (Read also 5 Reasons Why the Suzuki Baleno 2021 is a Hit).
Conclusion: 12 Reasons Why You Should Absolutely Buy a Bugatti Divo Right Now
- Bugatti Divo is an ultra-luxurious hypercar that was unveiled in 2018.
- Only 40 units of the Divo will be produced, making it one of the most exclusive cars on the market.
- The Divo is powered by a massive 8.0-liter W16 engine that produces an astonishing 1,479 horsepower.
- It can drive fast at up to 236 mph and get from 0 to 60 mph in just 2.4 seconds.
- The Divo has a unique and aggressive design that sets it apart from other luxury cars on the market.
- It’s priced at a whopping $5 million, making it one of the most expensive cars ever made.
- Despite its hefty price tag, the Divo is still able to meet emission standards set by 2020 legislation.
- Compared to other models like the Koenigsegg Regera and Aston Martin Valkyrie, the Divo outperforms them all in terms of performance and price point (although it does have less room for luggage).
- With so few units available for purchase, there’s no chance that you’ll see another Bugatti driving down your street anytime soon–which means you’ll have bragging rights over all your friends who don’t own a supercar like this!
- You could also consider trading in your old car with money saved up to cover the cost of the Divo without taking out any loans or financing.
- What are you waiting for? Head over to your local Bugatti dealership right now before they’re all gone!
- No matter how you look at it, buying a Bugatti Divo is guaranteed to turn heads and make every day more exciting than the last even if it costs nearly six figures. (Read Lamborghini Aventador LP 780-4 Ultimate).